Saturday, April 16, 2005

Why are you squeezing your body against me?

It's a hug, Micheal.

Last night was the first time I was alone (besides going down my perfect rock by the lake...which I call the ocean, for obvious reasons) since getting back from a place where I was 92% of the time alone. What did I do with myself? Naturally, I caught up with Arrested Developement and laughed out loud (which is a given while watching Arrested Developement). I also watched the rest of the second Bridget Jones, which also made me laugh. I was about to write a huge long blog saying how happy and content I'm feeling and why I'm feeling that way, but then I remembered that I did have to get up for work this morning and instead of writing about it I just thought about it while laying in bed trying to fall asleep. It's been awhile since I was able to do that, which made me even more happy about being happy, content, and feeling/remember that I am truely blessed. Today is going to be a good day, because i'm taking two (yes two!) train rides to see some familiar faces, it's been awhile since I've done that too. oh happy day!

No comments: