Saturday, January 29, 2005

My eyes aren't dry, because...

Matthew Mitchell is my brother and sometimes (when he remembers that he has a yahoo account and has just called me to ask me what his id and password are) he sends e-mails:

I miss you Anya.I love you.

simply that with no space in between the two sentences and no love, matt or dear anya. it has to be one of the best e-mails i have ever recieved.


I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

...And she will be loved
She will be loved...

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore


she will be loved? hehe, i am loved.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


"You are a lucky bug!" (from Mulan)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the matt-man...and the onion of course as well. - KL