Thursday, January 06, 2005

as i promised.

i am back at L.G.I. i can't believe i missed the snow back in chicago by one day. well, actually it was more like by a couple of hours. i'm pretty sure my flight was the last flight out of o'hare without a delay. since i got to the airport by five the lady put me on the six o'clock flight instead of the one at seven. thank you mrs. northwest airline lady, thank you.

the last three weeks at home went by so quickly it's hard for me to believe i was even home. i keep thinking, "was that just an amazing dream?" i find myself having a hard time readjusting back to being here. i don't know if it's just hard or if it's just that i don't want to. i'm struggling to find things to do that hold my interest or things that i feel energize or encouraged to do.

but hey, my birthday is in two and half days! i must work out a ride to a chinese place or little ceasers. each year for my birthday i have chinese, but i remember one year we got little ceasers. so i must have one or the other on my birthday or else it just won't feel right, especially without any friends or family around. oh which reminds me...does anyone want to send me the scare mitch project, someone little this way comes, or/and the day night entered my life for my birthday? i'll send them right back, promise. okay i think i'm going to go make taraz some of my buckeyes. i'm healthily obsessed with making buckeyes.

5 comments:

Heather said...

thank you for posting.

:)

Heather said...

AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ANYA!!!!!

anya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!

...oh wait it's not your birthday.

thank YOU for posting!

...oh wait you haven't posted.

(thank you for wishing me a happy birthday though!)

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

anya said...

why thank you!