Thursday, January 13, 2005

I got mail, I got mail!!

The day is good when you get a something in the mail.

The day is great when you get a surprise something in the mail.

The day is made when you get TWO surprise somethings in the mail.

My day was made today!! It was as though Santa forgot that I was Baha'i and accidently came to my house and left me a christmas tree with two gifts under it.

One package was from my grandma, who sends the packages of all packages (and if you want to challenge her I volunteer to be the judge...please send all packages to 1313 Williams Hill Rd. Hemingway, South Carolina 29554--oh and good. luck.) I ask you, does your Grandma send you (among other things, LOTS of other things) cowtails, ginger snaps, AND chocolate cocoa from caribou coffee? PLUS, chocolate candies that have questions in their wrappers? I am blessed, people. I. Am. Blessed. The other package was a birthday gift from a friend which included one of the best birthday cards I've ever gotten (and ever made by nice R.A.K. productions) and (among other things) a big jar of tootsie rolls...mmm. Oh boy, I am ecstatic.

And now I ask you...

How many of the eight Ivy League schools are located in New England?

2 comments:

Heather said...

All eight Ivey League schools are on the east coast, but only four of them are in New England*: Brown (Rhode Island), Harvard (Massachusetts), Dartmouth (New Hampshire) and Yale (Connecticut). The other four Ivy League schools are Columbia (New York), University of Pennsylvania (duh!), Cornell (New York) and Princeton (New Jersey).

Yeah, I did a few google searches to figure all that out. Check out http://www.ivyleaguesports.com/whatisivy/index.asp and http://www.visitnewengland.com/ to learn more. :-)



*New England is made up of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.

anya said...

well...yellow and i'm currently falling in love with green.