Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I hope life isn't one big joke, because I don't get it.

Ohhhh, it's official. And it became offical while I was watering my dead tree in my living room for the third time since I came five months ago and I thought, "It isn't the tree's fault that it is dying; It is mine." That is when it became offical that there will be no plants in my future home. Not because they aren't pretty, no, but because they would be in my house with me resposible for their survival. This of course has been made offical way after my earlier plant dying incident (I guess I'm that type of person that needs to be really sure about things before making things offical), which I haven't told anyone. Not. One. Soul. (until now, obviously.)

I killed a cactus.

I mean, my God, people have to TRY to kill a cactus to kill a cactus. And even then do they rarely succeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right- you are my sister!

Sara