Friday, August 27, 2004

my stomach is about to rumble and my face is white

one week and i'll be on my way to L.G. in the S.C. and one week ago mi familia threw me a party. husayn put it together so it was delicious. i'm talking full on pinata in the backyard, raining candy from the sky, home made brownies, cake batter ice cream from coldstone, a three round game of may i (after i got everyone to play i quit), and a game of settlers...which took liza all night to get me to play. i must say for me it was one of the most enjoyable games of settlers of katan i have ever played. let me paint you a picture of the game...i was the third person to place the absolute worse position because you are left with the crappy spots and get cut off everywhere you try to go...or so in my case. i wasn't really in the mood to play so i didn't care much about my placement and heavily invested in the number 4 on wheat (which is NEVER rolled). well in this game four got rolled about every other turn. i was in settlers heaven. and it was marelous. but as you all know when you are in settlers heaven all trading with you stops. most people don't mind this but for me the whole trading part in settlers is what gets me to play the game. in the end i managed to win. yay for going away parties!

this week while sitting alone at home with no car i have managed to take many bike rides, watch a lot of olympics, and realized that i can try and try and try but i will never be able to sections to my sidebar. but i have a feeling that after a few months at louis gregory i'll be able to figure it all out. what if there is no one else there but me? that would kinda stink. let's not think about that. let's think about the beeping oven and tyson's chicken tenders. which by the way are a far cry from costco's dinosaur chicken.

5 comments:

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Are you still going to be able to post when you're in South Carolina, come on and raise up, [keep your shirt on] twist it 'round your head, spin it like a helicopter ... ?

anya said...

fear not i'll be posting in south carolina, put your hands up. i guess on thurs. i'm having "my last dinner" so we have to do something before "my last dinner."

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're leaving tomorrow????? Again I say, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

anya said...

who's this ahhhhhhhhhhhing at me? you post anonymous you leave a name. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous = Heather :)

Hope you've made it safely to the LGI!