Friday, August 06, 2004

Par Avion

endless lime from jamba juice is mmm.mmm...good.

movies to see before i take flight:

1.) princess bride
2.) my best friends wedding
3.) a walk to remember
4.) what about bob
5.) bourne identity
6.) bourne supremacy
7.) kill bill volume one
8.) kill bill volume two
9.) manchurian candidate
10.) little black book
11.) 13 going on 30
12.) bridget jone's diary
13.) the village
14.) napoleon dynamite (...again)
15.) ocean's 11 (what is an onionlee movie list without it)

you see when it first hits your tounge you get the first impression that it is too intesnsely lime. but then as soon as that thought enters your mind the sherbert takes over and your tounge no longer feels overwhelmed by the intense yet yummy taste of lime.

songs and cd's i need to get/find:

1.) miseducation of lauryn hill
2.) and ani mix filled with her oldies
3.) not a pretty girl
4.) spiderman 2 soundtrack (with vindicated)
5.) dashboard confessionals cd
6.) sugarcult cd
7.) "she will be loved"
8.) "wrong way"
9.) "maps"
10.) "our love is like water"
11.) "lightening crashes"
12.) "leaving on a jet plane" by chantal krevizuk
13.) "cannonball" by damien rice

"it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball"

haha the reminds me of russel..."The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't" too true russel, too true.

5 comments:

anya said...

question: can limes cause heart burn? or the feeling that your heart is about the explode?

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Anya, you need to use HaloScan as your comment tool as opposed to the comment option that blogger offers. It is because of them that it's going to say that "Bob" posted this comment.

Anyway.

You missed this week -- I learned She Will Be Loved on my geetaw, and we sang it all week. I'll have to show you later. As far as Dashboard ... you definitely gotta go for the old school Dashboard. They're the best. Hmm ... album names: The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most ... The Swiss Army Romance ... So Impossible EP ... a few other EP's ... A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar ... boy, I love Dashboard.

Riane

anya said...

riane, your back!! oh joyess day! when we have a homestarrunner party (because by the way we are having a homestarrunner party before i leave) you can show me the halo-comment-thingy.

i add to my list of songs:
"humble me" norah jones
and that song by the jets that makes me smile everytime i hear it.

p.s. i don't know how "movies" in my entry got to become a link.

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Yes, Anya, I am back. You also need to download "Remember To Breathe," which is my 2nd favorite Dashboard Confessional song.

Call me whenever you want to party, so long as it isn't tomorrow night (Tuesday) or Friday night (Friday). Or Wednesday night. Shoot. We'll figure this out.

Anonymous said...

well Riane or Allison or Pricilla...i have the whole day off on thurs. we must party then. my computer won't let me sign in so i have to post as "anonymous". yes i do still have to hear that one.

Anonymous