Wednesday, August 04, 2004

As you wish

yeah i know those aren't my sisters. they are my friends that look like sisters. they are actually riane and karen. and i don't know why the picture showed up tiny. but it did and i'm not one to figure things out if i don't feel passionate enough about it. so the picture is tiny and it will stay tiny and my template is simple and it will stay simple until some time this year i gain the courage to change it. it just takes some time for me to build up some courage.

did you see the entertainment weekly's top ten movie lines? the very first three were from princess bride!! i was like "yup that's the way it should be." i grew up watching that movie. each time our cousins got together we would watch it over and over again. then when i tried to get one of my friends to watch it at their house, they were like "hell no, i can't stand that movie!" and gave it to me. i was so happy.

----


Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim
Against the current

So let me slip away

No comments: