Tuesday, February 15, 2005

AND this is how i feel today.

i so was going to call up a bunch of people tonight, but then i remembered i only have 46 minutes left on the calling card. 46 minutes i have to save incase i need to call and invite more people to the youth retreat down in charleston. a youth retreat down in charleston i CAN'T GO TO!

me: "hi, wanna go to a cool youth retreat down in charleston?"

some baha'i youth in south/north carlonia[thinking: who is this calling from chicao (hahaha who apparently can't even spell chicago!)?? which makes me think: i have a chicago accent!! and then reminds me: no, i'm using a calling card.]: "in charleston? a youth retreat? well--YEAH! that's so exciting!!!"

no, i'm not bitter.

i just want to go home.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Anya, I'm glad you're coming home soon.

(ha ha ha -- I can't stick to just one sentence on this one because I have to tell you that I accidentally typed: Anya, I'm glad you're coming home son. ha ha ha ha -- I crack myself up.)