Tuesday, February 15, 2005

39 days and counting

two nights ago i had the most pleasant dream. first i was sitting in my trailer all homesick when there was a knock at my door. i open and the door and do you know who was there?!! THE MERKEL'S!! THE MERKLES WERE AT MY DOOR! i was beyond excited (beyond ex.ci.ted), i couldn't believe it. they even brought me some fruit loops(?)! (i'm not sure why but they did) then my dad, mom, and daniel came to visit for the weekend. the boys had to leave at the end of the weekend, but my mom stayed for the rest of the week. my dad was planning to come back at the end of the week and was going to bring matthew with him. (--random sidenote: matthew should be the most thankful that we got yammi before he was born, because if we hadn't matthew's name would be Isaac Oscar Mitchell--back to my dream)then everything started getting hectic because i just wanted to play with vahid, katana, and xcyden (in the dream she actually liked me and played with me!! this is how i knew it was just a dream). but i couldn't play with the merkel's because i also had to start packing up and getting ready to go home. this is when i woke up sad, knowing full well that there were no merkel's running around my living room waiting for me to wake up and no fruit loops.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Anya, that is one of the most AWESOME dreams anyone could ever have.

anya said...

it was the best dream, i must say.