Thursday, September 23, 2004

at last we meet for the first time for the last time

so you know how i have that thing where i can't bare to eat meat on the bone? well my friends, last night we had lamb chops. i'm not one to complain so i went placed one on my plate, took a deep breath, and started to cut it up. the problem was that it was so smoothered with this chunky gravy i couldn't see where the bone was. my first attempt to cut the lamb chop was right on the bone and made that sick bone to knife sound that makes me shudder. oh it gets worse. i went to take my first bite AND THERE WAS A BONE IN IT!!! i was so shocked by this that i checked my plate to make sure what i was eating was really a lamb chop and not some weird kind of meat they serve in the south that has bone in it that i wasn't aware existed. i think i would have cried if someone has pulled out some milk. but the worst thing of this all is that i can not get that feeling of that bone inside my mouth out of my mouth. eww. pa-tuu. (that's me spitting out the bone) pa-tuu. pa-tuu. pa-tuu.

it's like a nightmare that will not end.

No comments: