Friday, September 24, 2004

are you suicidal?

only in the mornings.

get this, it is 9:55 a.m. and usually at this time i would be doing the fun stuff like uploading talk shows and such. (uploading is my favorite thing to do because then i can just sit back and read) but what i am doing is listening the parenting journal. todays parenting tip: tap your child's foot while singing them a lullaby. for the first time i am thankful that my parents listened to n.p.r. having to sit through those talk shows built up a tolerance over the years and now only having to screen thirty minute shows that resemble the shows on n.p.r. (minus the funny ones like car talk, people from minnesota have the best humor) has helped me out tons. thanks mom and dad. thanks for pretending that you are going to listen to my music and then --showing your power over me by not saying a word and-- pressing number 1 on the car radio and turning it to "90.15 National Public Radio"

thanks, the fifth.


-------

Lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have bought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead

Confusion that never stops
The closing walls and the ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop, that you now know
Singing come out upon my seas
Cursed missed opportunities
Am I part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease

No comments: