Thursday, July 07, 2005

Worst cashier in the world? Resent studies prove otherwise.

first off, i must give a shout out to all secret shoppers. not only does your job rock, you guys rock. more especially the two out of four that stop in at p*nea this last month (you guys really rock) both giving me a stellar score which beat the heck out of whatever else they give scores to, making me the best part of the store. did this give me a raise? no. (i asked) but surprisingly enough it did get me a shopping spree to gap. okay, so not a shopping spree but i did get a gift card. which was practically a shopping spree considering that gap (conveniently located right next door to p*nea...guess where i went right after work) is having a 60% off sale! i don't know if you are aware, but gap having a huge sale and me getting a very unexpected, not to shabby gift card deserves a hollar.



hollar.

--------------

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?

Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky

No comments: