Friday, July 08, 2005

you crack me up, you crack-up.

"RARE Tomato Shape!"


the first time i saw this poster, i was on my way to work. it made me laugh so much to myself, it naturally made my day and will forever be known in my world as the best poster to past on one's way to work or (really, let's be honest here) just the best poster to past while walking ever.

-----------------
Cast the calming apple
Up and over satellites
To draw out the timid wild one
To convince you it's alright
And I listen for the whisper
Of your sweet insanity while I formulate
Denials of your affect on me

You're a stranger
So what do I care
You vanish today
Not the first time I hear
All the lies

What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Move away you flippin' tornado
I'm better off without
Tearing my will down

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's an awesome ad for tearmender.com. Definitely grabs your attention!!!

Heather said...

No, don't feel that way! The only reason I know it is because I clicked on the picture to read the flyer to see what it was all about.

Feel all nice and smart little blind goldfish. ;-)

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Haha.

The funniest part is that people actually tore off the phone numbers.