Sunday, July 24, 2005

Four of the Most Beautiful Words...

iced. chai. milk. shake.

(and when these words were brought to my attention did i go and get one, even though i already had a cheese danish sitting in my purse waiting to be eaten? psh. of course!)

iced. chai. milk shake.


(mentioned twice because it is THAT good)

-------------------

i dont know who it is
but it probly is fhqwhgads
i ask my friend Joe
i ask my friend Jake
they said it was fhqwhgads

i said come on fhqwhgads
i said come on fhqwhgads
who's to the limit?
say... me! i'm to the limit!
everybody come on fhqwhgads

3 comments:

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

A WHAT?!

And a WHERE?

And by "a WHERE?" I mean where the heck are these beautiful things.

anya said...

only in evanston my friend.

don't you wish you were going to northwestern now? i mean i'm pretty sure if they mentioned or advertised more that ice chai milk shakes are made at a cafe near campus their enrollment would go up at least 42%.

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Muwahaha. I did, until Carolyn and I went to Ragamuffin in Geneva where it turns out ... they have those too!

Let me now assure you that I can adequately share in your delight.

Mmmm, boy.