Sunday, October 24, 2004

sweet dreams

i've been told that when you dream your spirit is unrestrained and gets to go where ever it pleases. i have been having the best dreams lately. first i had a dream where i got to run four miles. i must be my father's daughter because of lately all i want to do is run, run, run. [but i can't go running because there is no place to do this. i blame the people on the highway* that don't like to move over when they see you walking on the side] you wouldn't believe how happy {and sore for some random-craziness reason) i was when i woke up from this dream.

my second best dream had nothing to do with running but everything to do with amia. i was playing with her and was worried that she wouldn't like me because she didn't know me and was afraid she wouldn't like me. much to my relief she liked me and surprised me with all her talking. not only was she the funniest baby ever, she was the funniest person ever. she had me cracking up at everything she said. she was very sarcastic. at some points she was so sarcastic that i thought, "maybe this isn't amia and it's just me as a kid." it was a delightful dream. i love dreaming or more like i love when my spirit gets to be unrestrained.

*this is not your average highway. in fact in illinois we would call this a road where people go up to 80 on, like route 47 or something. but this is the lowland and here they call it a highway.


------

Joyful, joyful
Lord we adore Thee
God of Glory, Lord of Love
Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee
Clearly as the sun above
Melt the clouds of sin and sadness
Drive the dark of doubt away
Giver of immortal gladness
Fill us with the light
Fill us with the light
Oh fill us with the light of day

2 comments:

Heather said...

I was at Wal-Mart today and I saw the cutest Sponge Bob shirt and it was pink and I looked for it in your size... and I could not find it. And, this made me sad. So, know this Ms. Anya: if I'm ever at another Wal-Mart and they have the right size, that shirt is so yours. :)

anya said...

grasi.