Friday, October 15, 2004

Oh Happy Day!

i would first off like to say that i am in love...with every baha'i in orlando, flordia! you see they planned a winter gathering that mr. and mrs. collins (the administrators) really want to attend but they can't leave me here alone for a week. so because of all those wonderful baha'is in orlando at appoximately 2:29 14 december 2004 i will be seeing the chicago skyline and by 2:35 will be IN chicago for THREE weeks. not one, not two, but for THREE weeks. oh happy day. i think i might cry out of pure joy. exuse me.

know what else happened today? after it rained it cooled down instead of heating up. and oh my goodness it feels like fall! i even saw a tree with some red leaves. i'm going to go back to my trailer and listen to dashboard, put on a scarf, and enjoy a cup of chai. mmm...chai. chai makes my tastebuds happy and my heart smile. do you know what else makes my heart smile? THREE weeks! i'm so excited i could go pack right now. sorry about this overhappygushiness but you have no idea how much i miss being home. oh and i'm making a rule, while i'm home no one is aloud to leave the state. sorry that's just the way it is.

5 comments:

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Three weeks?

Three weeks?!

THREE FLIPPIN' WEEKS?!?!?!?!

Yahoo!!

Heather said...

That rocks Anya!

I saw your/my/our (hahaha) kids the other day. They will be soooo sooooo soooo soooooooooo happy to see you!

Anonymous said...

You can get a lot of Amia time in 3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

that was me, Husayn

Anonymous said...

Anya, you'll be home on Amia's 5-month "birthday"! Yeah!
Suzanne