Tuesday, July 20, 2004

wave o' babies


what a bad day.

1.) University of Illinois at Chicago doesn't give deferments. in case i completely spelled that wrong....i have to re-appy to U. I. C. oh joy i can't wait!

2.) coldstone, again for the third time, pushed back their training days. what other date did they pick? none other then july 31st. the day of my cousins wedding. just perfect. i had to write my boss remind her of my "vacation" and then remind her that i can only work for a month again for like the fourth time.

3.) i just want to paint. but that cost....more money then i have...which is nothing. i mean to say i have no money. because the job i managed to get this summer is not opening. making it hard to work and make money. i. hate. inflation. (hahah right matt? inflation sucks. hahahaha)

4.) i woke up and realized i forgot to take off my make-up last night. that is just annoying. (what makes it worse is that it was from a party i didn't even want to be at)

5.) i spent two hours downloading music. i only wanted to download the exact number of songs to make one cd. i managed to get a near perfect list of my favorite songs. when i get all done is when i realize. our. computer. does. not. have. a. burner. i don't want to talk about it.

but there has to be at least something good about today?

oh and there is. today is july 20th, 2005.  the day of failure. well okay that's not true because...guess what? i half way finished Thoughts Made Quotes By Karen  featuring Riane and Anya. so really today can't be that bad of a day now can it? happy july 20th!!

"as for now i'm going to sit around and wonder"


2 comments:

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

... how you're making out. And as for me I wish that I was anywhere, with anyone, making out.

I'm glad you're loving Dashboard, Anya. Keep it up. They're my 2nd favorites. [P.S. Now you have to start loving Jimmy Eat World, my first favorite.]

And hey, it can't be a bad day with Karen quotes. I gotta see those again. I've forgotten them. Sadness!

... SCREAMING INFIDELITIES ... TAKING ITS WEAR!

Riane

anya said...

no worries. you will see them and you will laugh. i read the original quote book and then the new one and it made me happy. happy like it's my birthday happy.