Friday, July 09, 2004

i wish i were in Finland

bloody hell. Finland would be nice. Finland where no poetry was aloud. time to face the truth, i'm not going there.

see i miss jack. jack and i had a connection which no one could mess up. well, okay, the grass would occasionaly cause a little fight to break out between us. but those little angry fueds never broke our system completely down, just stalled us for awhile. jack with someone else would take his dear old time. but jack with the dear onionlee would attempt to try. yes he attempted to try! can you believe it. like the cowboy told me i should i feel special that jack was attempting to try and oh boy did i ever. he didn't even stop whenever he wanted. all right he did it once, but that was at the very very end and he was tired of my fat lard on his backside. who could blame him really? hahaha that reminds me of the time a freshman had to give me a piggyback ride for training. she was like 95 ibs and i was...my weight and the whole time i cheered her on with encouraging words like, "I SWEAR I'M GOING ON A DIET SO THIS NEVER NEVER!! HAPPENS AGAIN" it worked too she made it. way to liveSTRONG freshman, way to be.

No comments: