Thursday, July 08, 2004

ARRRRRRRGH

welcome to my secret blog. okay, hi riane. only you know about it but i decided to write here anyways. why? i'll tell you why i spent the last three hours trying to figure out a way to post pictures on my xangaaaaaaaa cite. so i created this one in hopes that i could just take the pictures that i post on onionlee and transfer them to theonion. it teased me. at first the picture showed up. then i closed the window and returned to make sure the image was still there and....it wasn't. so as of right now i'm too pissed at my xanga cite to write in it. so there xanga i'm writing in my NEW blog that allows me to POST pictures!!!

1 comment:

anya said...

p.s. to xanga: i already feel at home with my new cite. i feel like i can be me. i hope you are happy!...b/c i am!