Thursday, July 15, 2004

!ahora, yo es una tia!

i was waiting for liza outside in the car while she went into her house to get something. this was when i saw a guy on his bike in the middle of the street. as i watched him coming in the side-view mirror i was tempted to swing open my door just as he passed so i could see him fly through the air. this urge (not to herbal) became stronger with each inch that he got closer.  what is that about? 
 
while shopping at the new over crowded outlet mall i saw a girl who had just come from soccer practice. i miss playing soccer. seeing her that moment for whatever reason put me in a mood, a bad mood.  what is that about?
 
 i stopped bitting my nails after i was promised that if my friend ellie and i did then her mom would take us to our third grade teachers wedding (this was in third grade). i stopped my habit but i didn't get to go to her wedding. since last week my nasty habit of bitting my nails returned from its ten year retirement. what is that about?
 
want to stay for dinner?
wanna stay forever?!



No comments: