Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dedicated to things unoticed(unconscious)

dear fellow train-car buddy,

if you had only looked into my eyes you would have seen my heart and then you would have realized i was okay (i am okay) for my connection to God, Baha'u'llah and my spirit are existent (Glory be to God). i was sitting there asking you to simply listen; to help me for a moment hold my words so i could gradually caught my breath and eventually carry the full weight of my words again. for i was on my way to drop them off the mount of detachment, patience and trust where i could walk away satisfied knowing i had done the right thing. But, you, it seemed were lost on the path of regret, pushing me to take the advice you wish you could give yourself and then asking me for directions. i guess in the end we failed each other... but only in the sense of not giving each other what we wanted. for we gave each other what we needed and perhaps a perspective only found through honest reflection.

thank you.

1 comment:

Afra Sohar said...

zthis is amazing and wonderfully written anya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!