Sunday, November 27, 2005

I've made my bed and now I'm gonna lay in it.

quite possibly the best, yet most dangerous thing to shop for while sick...

bedding. you try to stay within your budget (of zero $) but you feel so miserable that you will take anything that appeals to the comfort of your bed.

went to ikea today (great place) and decided it was time for me to get myself a down comforter at long last. i have wanted one since i was in sixth grade. in "home 1" i found exactly what i wanted, but then when we were looking at the bed frame section liza hurried over to me, took hold of my arm (as if she were amia), and dragged me across to the bed sheets that she knew i would like. and she was right, i loved them. sadly, they were expencive and in the end i went with the less expencive set (i'm cheap like that). it was when i picked out the down comforter that i wanted, but was not about to pay that much for, that liza remembered she had an extra one from her single days. so to celebrate this great borrow that equates to a down comforter for anya, anya got herself a sara-like pillow, AT a reasonible price i might add. so now, as i lay in my bed putting off writting my cover letter for english, scanning in my drawings for arch, reading for philosophy, or catching up on my math class that i skipped on wednesday ('cause i'm bad-ass like that) with my body feeling like crap, i smile. i've made my bed and now i'm gonna lay in it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Get bedder Anya! (Get it? Get it? *wink, wink*)