Wednesday, May 25, 2005

those dang fruit cups!

while in the fridge at p-nea (getting some fruit cups) a jerkface thought it would be funny to turn off the lights again for the fourth time in. a. row. while i was in there in the cold, alone. while going to punch a jerkface in the face (arm) with fruit cup in hand, fruit cup explodes up into the air and all over the floor before my fist ever makes contact with a dead-face (dead-arm) deserving jerkface. really, my life would be so much easier if p-nea stopped selling them.

seriously.

a happy, happy birthday to mi masha!

-----still enjoying the chicks------

I took my love and I took it down
Climbed a mountain then I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

No comments: