Friday, May 13, 2005

If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because, man, they're gone.

this morning i woke up at 6:50 a.m. and started crying. the first words out of my mouth were: i hate panera*. then i started crying again. i decided to stop crying (for the moment at least) and instead put all my energy in resetting my alarm clock to go off at 7:15 instead of 7:00. when my alarm went off i started crying (again) and while stumbling to the shower i grumbled, "i *explicit*-ing hate panera." i wasn't in the best of moods this morning. which i'm sure had to do with waking up not to hear a baby crawling so fast towards my room all i hear is THUD. THUDTHUDTHUD. THUD. and then a squeal of pure delight once reaching the curtain divider or a baby at the foot of my bed biting my toe. oh amia, i missed you this morning.

anyways, if my knees could talk right now they would be saying, "ANYA WE LOVE YOU!" for the two mile run i just gave them. ever since last tuesday, my knees whenever i walked would burn and would only stop burning when i pulled then up higher in a running motion. and boy was it a good run. rusty, but it was exactly what my body needed. i even ran into good ol' jay (riding his golf cart) on my way onto the track. i miss visiting jay in the training room. jay was the only person able to get my arm back attached to my body the way it was suppose to be without medication and for that my deepest wish is to have small pocket size jay i can just carry with me everywhere i go.

*i don't really hate panera, but i woke up in a bad mood and i had to hate something. panera just happened to be the first thing on my mind and the thing i was waking up for.

----------

Pick me up love
Pick me up love, everyday

Pick me up, oh, from the bottom
Up to the top, love, everyday
Pay no mind to taunts or advances
I take my chances on everyday

Left to right
Up and down, love
I push up love, love everyday
Jump in the mud, oh
Get your hands dirty with
Love it up on everyday

All you need is
All you want is
All you need is love.
All you need is
What you want is
All you need is love.

8 comments:

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Wait, how'd you see Jay?

Anonymous said...

he was riding his golf cart to his real car.

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Well, actually, I was inquiring more about where YOU were than where Jay was.

Are you in Batavia? Were you in Batavia?

I want you* and Karen and Taco Bell and a movie night, STAT.


*Not like that.

anya said...

SATURDAY! i have saturday off! but we'd have to make it a movie afternoon or morning or something because i have to be back by eight in the morning on sunday. but yes STAT! taco bell...mmm. i miss you guys sooo soo much!

p.s. i was in town, but you were not. you were at sectionals the one night i was in town. that is the reason you didn't know. i forgot that karen might have been home. college gets out so early. oh i really miss you guys!

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Argh, Thursday-Saturday is state! Anya! You're killing me. Maybe ... hmm. We get back Saturday night, maybe if it's not really late at night I can call you then. Shoot.

anya said...

but i won't be/can't be there really late. (i'm making a really sad face right now because...) ugh, i guess we'll have to wait until sometime in june. i'm going to nashville next week. hmm...we'll figure this out.

p.s. maybe we should first check if karen is even alive. i mean, seriously, is karen alive?

anya said...

p.s.s. kick butt at state!

anya said...

i lied! i don't have to be back until eight on sunday night sooo... late late saturday? or sunday afternoon? yeah! i can't wait.