Tuesday, September 18, 2007

what i like about me

1) i like to hold you tight; up, down, jump around and make you feel all right
2) i like my killer sense of direction; i don't know what it is but i know how to get places
3) i like that i'm an observer of the world. i love the way everything is so interconnected and the interactions between people, colors, designs, pattern and everything...i love it all!
4) i like that i come from a big family and that i have sisters who marry awesome fella's and have me some amazing nieces
5) i like that i like to really listen to people and what's going on in their lives and help them out...i love, love, love stories about other people's lives.
6) i like that i adapt easily to situations and surroundings, it makes me flexible and able to enjoy everything and everyone around me...and life in general
7) i like that i'm open minded and have the strength to believe in what i find to be true
8) i like that i'm engaged.
9) i like that people constantly make me laugh (especially people who are just themselves, they make me so happy i easily fall in love with them) i also like that i fall in love with people for who they are.
10) i like that i'm a stinker and that i've confused everyone with #8...i wish i could have seen you're reactions.

so some of you awsomelicious people have already been tagged, but have yet to post, so i shall tag you again...anna
, katy, nathan, jessica,and the n-trizzle

5 comments:

Katie B said...

great list! stinker.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you had me confused by #8. I thought, maybe she's talking about that friend of hers that she always jokes she's married too, or engaged in life? Yep, you got me.

Heather said...

AHAHAHA! I love that you're you, Anya!

Nathan said...

I'm with Suzanne on this one. My thought was "Oh, I'm glad she's taking a proactive stance," and then from there it became a clouded mix of social movements, revolutionaries, and thoughts of you leading some sort of action committee, wearing a sport coat and pants with a tshirt and some old school converse, kind of a-la-Ellen Degeneres. I thought it was a funny image, at least.

jessiqua9 said...

The thoughts behind my totally confused and bewildered face when I read #8:

What!?! She's engaged? Huh!?! Wait...maybe she meant to say "engaging", or maybe she means that she's always engaged when talking to or listen to others. Maybe she really IS engaged and just hasn't told me! Would she do that? She really does love listening to others so much...maybe I talk so much when I'm around her that she can't get a word in! Oh crap!

;) Then I gave up trying to figure it out and just kept reading. And then there was light!

Poophead.

I love Anya!!!