Sunday, December 03, 2006

Going Anya on ya.

tomorrow i have my first final critique of the semester. and i have to say i had a lot of fun doing this one, even though it was for my stressful drawing class. for the final we had to complete assignments #10, #35 and #50 from this place. (i recently uploaded #35, so it might not be up when you look for it, but look for it! it's a writing piece featuring husayn, katie, AND brent!). along with #10, which is to make a poster about your typical day, we had to expand on that and make a final collage/drawing about it. here is a photo for you visual amusement:


seven. more. days.

(stayed tuned for possible video projects to post)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! This is exactly what I wanted to see! Anya projects! :-)

Katie B said...

Wait a minute. That's how you treat the necklace that I let you buy even though I found it because there was only one left and you'd get more use out of it? I hope it was just artistically placed.

Katie B said...

I mean, good job! The projects really do look good. :)

anya said...

heather: yes, i know.

katie: no it is not how i treat it, it is how my vibrating apartment treats it (or in other words the bar downstairs was so loud that it shook the necklace off my stool) and you look really good!

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to have to post #35 yourself, because the other site said, "Forget this" or something to that effect.