Saturday, March 11, 2006

Content and Smiling...

i am at my favorite coffee shop in evanston, where the door is open allowing a slight breeze to come in, and death cab plays overhead.

my widget weather forcaster shows a violent storm cloud, when all i see outside is bright sunshine.


i am wearing a skirt. (wearing skirts make me happy. yay for skirts!)


*not being all knowing of widgets, i first put gidgits, then remembered they started with a "w" and so wrote widgits, and then still feeling that wasn't quite right i googled it to get the right word, does anyone else do this?


UPDATE: more smiles...on my walk home from the coffee shop i could smell the rain that's about to downpour. i love, love, LOVE the smell of rain.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, I either google a word, look it up at dictionary.com or type it in to MS Word to find the correct spelling and/or definition.

H (also loving the weather, as you know. storm stay away!)

Katie B said...

Anya, when I just tried to get to your blog, my computer told me "You Are Not Authorized to View This Page". What are you doing on here that I'm not authorized to view?

anya said...

well, katie...


heck if i know! and if you are not aurthorized to view my page, how did you manage to comment?

anya said...

and heather: all the time!