Tuesday, February 21, 2006

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I am a coward.

suz and hus are out of town for the week. the aparment feels too big and too cold without them. there is no amia talking in the mornings to ease me awake, only the alarm on my phone that makes me angry when it goes off.

i am depressed.

My First (failure of a) Grocery List

frozen waffles
butter
syrup
4 cheese hot pockets
2 packages of uncrustables (strawberry jelly...yumm!)
citrus green ice tea
2 bottles of orange juice (double yumm!)
milk
bananas (to help with the depression)

if you were at the evanston jewel on sunday, i was the girl walking around looking lost.

so, what did i learned this week?

i need to marry a chef.

2 comments:

missmartha said...

Yeah, my mom always tells me to eat a banana when I am down -- lots of potassium! Hope you are adjusting to the lone-ness. My boss is married to a lawyer who comes home every night and cooks her a gourmet, restaurant-level meal. Gotta get me one-a those.

Heather said...

OHF MEMO

To: Anya

From: Heather

Re: i need to marry a chef.

Subject: ha ha ha ha ha

Message: First Sara, then Anya, is my new motto. Let's keep our priorities straight here, woman!