Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

heatherkid1: all right, well, I'm going to go back to watch the game now.
heatherKid1: talk to you again soon.
gogoanya19: excellent
heatherKid1: cool.
heatherKid1: ta ta.
gogoanya19: what game?
gogoanya19: what is this?
gogoanya19: YOU'VE JOIN THE BANDWAGON!
heatherKid1: the fourth game of the world series!
gogoanya19: you are rooting for the sox aren't you?
heatherKid1: it's both of my hometowns playing -- chicago and houston. no way I can lose! LOL
gogoanya19: hahahaha
gogoanya19: good point
gogoanya19: UNLESS THE SOX WIN!
gogoanya19: what kind of cubs fan are you?
heatherKid1: If it was the Cubs, I'd be Cubs all the way, so with the Sox I can be all relaxed about it.
gogoanya19: okay
gogoanya19: but no jumping up and down if they win
gogoanya19: they being the sox
heatherKid1: I'm just practicing my cheering skills so that I'm ready when the Cubs make it next year.
heatherKid1: !!!
gogoanya19: try again.
heatherKid1: All right, so I have to go watch a bunch of good-looking male athletes play an awesome game.

13 comments:

Heather said...

You rock my SOX off, Anya!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-heatherKid1 ;-)

Anonymous said...

i <3 j garland. he's cute.

Anonymous said...

Hhaahah. Feather you are funny. But they were good looking.
...

Heather said...

J Garland sure ain't lookin' too cute in this picture, Ms. Anonymous. hahaha

Anonymous said...

shut up hes my sweet<3.
u animal.

Anonymous said...

shutup hes my sweet<3.
u animal.

Anonymous said...

Heather, that picture is hilarious. *imitates face* Hahahhaha.

Anonymous, did you mean to post that comment twice?

anya said...

hey anonymous, who are you? if i were one to ponder, i would have guessed myself. because i'm the only person i know that doesn't use capitilization (or however you spell it). hmmmm...since i can't figure you out my your typing, you gotta spill.

anya said...

oh and by the way you crack me up. and anna maybe anonymous posted that twice to get her point across, now that i think about heather IS a bit like an animal.

Anonymous said...

ok fine. my name... well, let's just say, i <3 singing to anastasia w/ u anya. ahahahha.

Heather said...

Hey! I'm no animal. *growls like a bear/dog/fluffy little bunny*

Anonymous said...

Now to "be myself."

The reason I posted as anonymous all those times was because I wanted to see both yours and Heather's reaction to someone randomly claiming a Sox player as "my sweet<3."

And Jon Garland... his is the only name I can really spell correctly. (Plus the fact that he was the first Sox player to pop into my head.)

And there you have it. Anonymous was more like "Anna-nymous."

Anonymous said...

PS:
I was also really bored and had spent waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on the computer.