Friday, November 17, 2006

blahh-bluhh

neither here nor there, my mind feels cluttered up with muck. always thinking about projects and when/how to pull them together, i can't think past the next day. it's all up in the air. will it work? will they like it? what else do i need? how much longer? when will my thoughts be my own again? being wrapped up in homework, i feel wrapped up in myself. (and it's giving me a headache) where are my peoples? where is my phone!?

oh, the end of semesters are never fun for this doubtful one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wuv you, Anyers. Find that phone and call the Merkels! You need a good dose of love and funny. (If you need their number, lemme know. I gots it.)

Anonymous said...

I thought you hated talking on the phone.

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!

missmartha said...

I love your project that Husayn posted on his blog!!! You have such gifts.

anya said...

hea the r: i took your advice and e-mailed the merkles, you're right hearing from them was the exact dose of love and funny i needed. thanks!

nathan: i don't. but you see my phone doubles as my watch/alarm clock, it's a pain to lose it.

reed: semesters almost over!

missmartha: thank you! and hope you're having fun and liking your new job/apartment/car!

Katie B said...

Anya, what happened to your previous posts? They were very eloquently written. Thank you for sharing, even for a short time.