Thursday, September 28, 2006

where i find myself

one long day coupled with a silent moment of loneliness felt late at night while laying in bed staring at pictures of those i love, the solid groud i stand upon--the solid ground i pride upon--softens. usually i panic and run, careful to where my feet touch the ground. i run to the pavement of cynicality, which plays the part of my sanity until my heart eventually comes back to me.

but this time,
this time my still soul stays where it is. and while i watch ten little pigs play in the mud, i wait patiently for the ground to dry.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Anya, this is beautiful.

anya said...

jessika- $500 dollars!!!!

hah5- really, you too?

darrelgonzo- you're named after a muppet...awesome.

heather- you is beautiful.

x3ocib- after three offers, hablo no.