Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'll knaw your face off.

my parents snuck out of the house saying, "bye anya! i hope your chest that feels like something under your breast bone shattered and feel like those piece of what shattered are cutting up the lining under your breast bone gets better soon. we are taking your phone and the green phone book so if you there is an emergency you won't be able to call anyone. bye, have a good week working 10 to 8!!!" i was able to squeeze in there a, "wait, where are you guys going?" their responce? "oh you know minnesota, your favorite vacation spot. but you can't come because you start at your new job that you are only going to have for three weeks. bye! have fun!"

depression was close to setting in.

now i wonder can limes give you heart burn for three days? i don't know what is going on with my chest, but deep breathes are somewhat painful. maybe it's from being a little scared about how i'm getting down to south carolina. just two days ago my dad thought up this brilliant plan..."hey anya, what do you think about leaving on the 28th. Jamie and his girlfriend are driving out there." at first i told him whatever, knowing full well or at least praying that my mom would step in saying NONOnonononono. thankfully she did. whew. maybe my chest exploded when he mentioned that idea.

or maybe my chest felt shattered because i had not seen my children for two long weeks. if that is the case i have no worries about that happening next year when we are so far apart because when i showed vahid where i would be next year and where he would be he said, "oh don't worry anya. all we have to do is driving through here..." and he went on to show me how his family would drive to see me. then said, "and you can do the same. we will just go back and forth. it's so easy." after vahid convienced me that we will still see each other next year i was in such a happy mood that i started chasing him around the house. he took my hand and said--- oh wait no...scolded, "anya. no more being crazy." that kid had me laughing through out the night.

all i have to say is that i for one am jealous of all who got to go to minnesota this summer.

------

It never rains when you want it to

You humble me Lord
Humble me Lord
I'm on my knees empty
You humble me Lord
You humble me Lord
Please, please, please forgive me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

limes can cause heartburn.

but then again, so can stress.

i love those kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Right, so, Anya. I didn't see you yesterday. This makes me sad. I called your house, yes. And had I talked to you, I would have suspended the sleepover I was going to have to hang out with you and Karen. But NO. No. NO. No. [Cool pattern, huh?] All that to say, I'm sad. I can't do anything tonight ... I maybe could Saturday night, but I've gotta get up before 6 on Sunday morning ... so maybe an evening o' fun?

anya said...

alas, i am sad too. we must get together tuesday! (haha once again we are back to making plans two days ahead) oh no!!! when does karen leave?? she wouldn't leave without calling us would she?? oh NO NO No no no no no....

Riane or Allison or Priscilla said...

Oh no! She better not!

Anya, you know your job!

Call her!

I'm using exclamation points!

I NEVER use exclamation points!

This is serious!

Okay, so we should do something tomorrow.

anya said...

totally. we should totally do something tuesday.

...i forgot that i have a study circle tonight.

TOMORROW. WE ARE DOING SOMETHING TOMORROW!!

Anonymous said...

and by tuesday i completely meant wed. during the day if you don't have to babysit.